This is one of the recipes I talked about in my meal prep blog. The recipe is also on our Pinterest board. https://www.pinterest.com/reignitefitness/eat-right/
- 3-4 chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Coat chicken with flour
- Place Panko crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl whisk together eggs and water. Dip flour-coated chicken strips into egg mixture, then toss in Panko crumbs to coat. (I have found it easiest to stay clean if I use my left hand for dry and use my right hand for the egg mixture.)
- Place coated chicken pieces on baking sheet Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Add brown sugar and hot sauce to a medium sauce pan and stir over medium-high heat until melted and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder and water until smooth.
- When chicken strips are done cooking, toss in sauce.
- ENJOY the YUMMY Goodness!!!!