It is BBQ season!!!! Ok It is always BBQ season in Texas. Cookouts is the time to get together with friends and family for pool parties and BBQs. This recipe here has become a hit among friends and family and is my go to dish for BBQ’s .
WARNING… WARNING … WARNING this is not a healthy recipe but it is crazy DELICIOUS! Since this is blog about fitness and a healthy lifestyle let me just say portion control!
4-6 Granny Smith apples
1 package cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
4-6 Snicker Candy bars
1 (12 oz) container of Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until blended
- Chop apples into small chunks ( I love using my chop wizard, quick and easy!)
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Add apple chunks into cream cheese, powder sugar and Cool Whip mixture
- Chop up snickers into small chunks and add
- Place in fridge to chill for 1 hour and serve
I had friends add pineapples to the mix! Enjoy With family and friends!
Life is short lick the bowl!!!!