With the summer here I like to try new recipes to satisfy my sweet tooth. In this Texas heat it only makes sense for a popsicle recipe! Anyone who knows me knows I love coconut, so see below for my Coconut Popsicle Recipe adapted from several I have found I think this one makes he best popsicles and my littles agree!
- Popsicle molds (any kind)
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cups Silk Coconut Milk
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, (not on stove), mix together sugar, salt and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in Silk Coconut milk, until dissolved.
- Whisk in egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat, constantly whisking until you see it begin to bubble.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to whisk for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour and then insert the popsicle sticks, place back in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Run mold under warm water to release popsicles and enjoy!!
Great recipe with the 4th of July right around the corner!