One of my favorite foods and my littles are fresh fruit especially berries! Try out this awesome recipe!
- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Finely crush the pretzels.
- Place the crumbs in a medium-size mixing bowl, add the butter and brown sugar and stir to combine.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat about 4 minutes.
- Pour over the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Top with berries.
- Refrigerate 2 hours
Serving & Enjoy!